This is my first time doing this so I would like to keep it short. I believe 2020 has been a very hard year so far for everybody, with the pandemic is still going on, so let’s focus on recovery for 2021.
Let’s see what I did achieve so far this year:
- Launched Danago - it’s a specific work-specific project, but I’m pretty proud of it, considering the idea behind its inception and its mission for crowdfunding in Malaysia.
- Growing professionally - This one is a bit generic to describe, but I started taking more responsibility for the client-side of things.
- Restarted this blog - Although I haven’t been writing consistently, I did manage to dish out 12 posts (including this one).
- Started weight loss journey - Well, I did this one pretty late into 2020, so hoping to continue for 2021.
I love to use this opportunity to outline what I hope to achieve by the end of next year, so I’ll just put this in the open. That way, when I do another recap at the end of next year, I’ll have something as a reference.
For 2021, I hope I can:
- Finally learn Docker for real
- Set up a proper workflow, code standard, and documentation for work
- Release the two WordPress plugins that I’m currently writing
- Release one Laravel related package
- At least to have 50% progress of the web application that I’m planning to build (maybe to have a private beta?)
- Publish at least one blog post per month
- Achieve my ideal weight
I am cautiously optimistic for 2021 but let’s hope we all have a great year.