Here is a selection of notable open-source projects that I’ve been working on so far. For a complete list, please visit my Github profile for more details.
- docker-lemp - A simple Docker-based LEMP stack using Docker Compose that I used daily for my development environments.
- wp-plugin-boilerplate - My WordPress plugin boilerplate that I used for all my publicly released plugins.
- FS Email Tools - Collection of tools to interact with emails in WordPress including email rerouting, outgoing email logging to the database and selectively disabling WordPress default emails.
- FS Disable Users - Disable selected users from various site activities including preventing them from logging in, resetting passwords, and creating application passwords.
- FS Registration Password - Allow users to set their password during site registration.
- FS Login Devices - Track and display all users devices used during the authentication process